day 9

I got a call a little after noon.  They had finished wiring up the patch bay and were ready to test on wednesday.  Richard and I went by that evening and tested the lines ourselves since i would be out of town on Wednesday.  Most of the problems we found were with our wiring when we originally redid the stage boxes.  A quick soldering fix and we were back in bussiness.  I knew we had a few problems with the wiring we had done so we requested at least six of them be repaired if needed.  We made notes of 5 channels that we were having problems with.  Also laid out the mics that we would be needing for pratice on thursday evening.  This morning we meet the guys and they started working on the problems and hopefully should be done this afternoon.  At that point, i’ll finish hooking up our board and monitors.